Last Updated: March 4, 2019, 3:45 PM, MST
Information: what do we collect, how do we collect it, and how do we use it?
- We will not collect any personally identifying information from you other than the information you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
- When you submit a question, we will respond using your e-mail address and then delete your e-mail address from our records.
- When you submit a comment, review, or other written statement, we also ask for your e-mail address, although you can choose not to have your e-mail address displayed with your submission. We may in the future wish to use your comment, review, or other submission on our Web site in which case we will contact you for permission.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, enter a contest, or participate in a promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can distribute the newsletter or administer the promotional feature/contest and notify winners.
- We do not collect any personally identifying information from children under the age of thirteen on our site.
- We monitor site traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our site.
- We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please refer to the section labeled Disclosure of Information to Others.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features on our site. However, please note that refusing a cookie may limit your access to or use of the Site. Please click here for more information about managing cookies. We work with third parties to provide us with analytics reports about your usage of our Site using cookies or similar technologies. To opt out of Adobe analytics, please click here. To opt out of Google Analytics, please click here.
Disclosure of Information to Others
Faceted Press does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, in which case we will post on this page information about the kinds of businesses in which the third parties are engaged, the general purpose for which information is used, and whether the third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality and security of the information. However, you can prevent us from doing so by sending an e-mail message with the text “Do not distribute my personal information to others” to email@example.com. (If you use more than one e-mail address to contact us, send this message from each e-mail account you use.) Also, Faceted Press may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personal information. Faceted Press may release personal information when we believe in good faith that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements, or (iii) protect the rights, property, or safety of Faceted Press, our users, or others.
Updating Your Information
You may update or change information related to your interaction with Faceted Press by e-mailing your changes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For other questions related to updating or changing your account information, please send an e-mail to the same address.
Tell Us What You Think
Faceted Press welcomes your questions, suggestions, and comments about privacy. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com.